|
Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho! The Lady;
Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho! Blissfully married since 08092008 :) Mark on ur calender, Aug 18th Mummy to my Hunny Bunny Tessa Ho since 08072011 Full time Awesome 29; Yearns - UPDATED 14 SEPT 2012 ,
HKG family holiday Iphone5!!! Tessa to grow up HEALTHY & STRONG! BABY HO!! haha!! New JOB!! Chatterbox ,
Great Clicks ,
老公wanxin MR&MRS DAVID SIM Bittersweet Memories , Important Dates , Click To View ♥
|
Sunday, 31 July 2011 23:48 Hi all, I'm back, I'm back, I'm back - this time round, officially a mummy!! =) I've been resting & recuperating since Tessa's birth on 08072011 - she arrived 2 weeks earlier than expected, which means I'm one week to end of confinement, & I can't wait, because: 1) the weather is frigging hot & I had to shower with warm herb water!! =( 2) I'm sick & tired of the same old confinement food which I have been eating, for the past 3 weeks!! 3) I've not stepped out of the gate in the 3 weeks I'm on confinement, except for last Saturday, 30072011, because I need to settle some banking matters.. Other than that, I've been enjoying my new role so far.. =) Well, I'll retire for now coz I'm bushed.. Before I go, I shall upload a snapshot of my darling, & please stay tuned for my next update! |