Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho!

The Lady;

Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho!
Blissfully married since 08092008 :)
Mark on ur calender, Aug 18th
Mummy to my Hunny Bunny Tessa Ho since 08072011 Full time slacking working mummy
Awesome 29;


Yearns - UPDATED 14 SEPT 2012 ,

HKG family holiday
Iphone5!!!
Tessa to grow up HEALTHY & STRONG!
BABY HO!! haha!!
New JOB!!


Chatterbox ,




Great Clicks ,
老公
wanxin
MR&MRS DAVID SIM


Bittersweet Memories ,

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
July 2011
September 2012
March 2014



Important Dates ,

Click To View ♥

03072007; the day we held hands... :)
03072008; we celebrated our 1st Anniversary @ Cable Car Sky Dining.. :)
03072009; Memorable 2nd Anniversary Celebration.. :)
05062010 AD wedding!!! :)
sometime in end Oct 2010, it was tested +
08072011, Tessa was delivered, NAUTURAL, WITHOUT epidural! PTL!!!



Daisypath
Friends..
Thursday, 13 January 2011 10:55




I wonder how you all actually handle hypocritical friends..

I'm seriously @ a loss when it comes to handling such people...

Thing is, I've got this friend, who is getting hitched this Saturday, & am not being invited - when the rest of my friends were invited to the wedding...

Not that I mind not being invited, (maybe because I'm pregnant & she might be pantang about the 喜冲喜 thingy) but I mind being lied to!

We had a group Xmas meetup last month, & she was showing us her pre wedding shots... So, I was asking her about the details about her wedding, but she avoided my questions by simply ignoring me...

So, i turned to ask the lady sitting beside me, lets name her S (since they're as close as sisters) only to be interrupted by the BTB herself that she did not invite S.. With that, I left it as it is, & continued on the gift exchange...

Then, yesterday, just yesterday, I watsapp S to ask if she could help me pass the BTB a red packet on my behalf, if she's by any chance meeting the BTB...

Her (referring to S) reply shocked & sadden me!

Below is our conversation:

Me: Hihi, are you by any chance seeing Rena these few days? If yes, can you help me pass her an angpow? I'll transfer the $$$ to you...

S: Aren't you going??

Me: (stumped) Was not being invited... Hehehe~~

S: Then why u still want to pass her angpow?? You pass her during our next meetup la...

Me: I don't know when we will meet again & I'm scared I'll forget.. Even if I'm not invited, I'll still want to bless her marriage ma.. Plus I guess the next time we meet is Xmas 2011 already..

S: Okok.. As you wish.. How much you giving & my a/c number is xxx-xxxxx-x.... & what do you want me to write on the angpow?

Me: Ok! Help me write bla bla bla~~~ (my wishes to the couple, which I won't be writing here) I will watsapp u once the transfer is done..

The rest is history....

What affected me like I've mentioned, its not the fact that I wasn't invited, but the fact that the BTB had to lie to me!

Yes, we may have drifted apart after 5 years of not meeting... But that doesn't mean she had to lie to me right??

Maybe, I said maybe, she wanted to 'get back' to me for not inviting her to mine last year...

Whatever it may be, I still feel deeply hurt by her lies!

We used to be so close - we met when we were promoters for a particular event, & our friendship blossomed within days!

We would meet up for breakfast every single day during the 2-week event, & go for supper after work! In short, the group of friends were inseparable!

But why did this pure & innocent lady (thats my first impression of her) became such?? I cannot comprehend...

Was she faking her friendship to me back then?? I'm not sure.... :(

Nonetheless, I still wish her the best in her wedding & whatever she may do in time to come... I hope she realise soon enough that I still treat her as a buddy despite the years of not meeting, & despite the fact that she lied to me... :) :) :)

I wouldn't have been so affected, if she is just a normal hi-bye friend... Fact is, she's not... really not.......








Copyright © 2009! Inc. All rights reserved. Designed by HeartRacer and Created by VoxyBaby. Powered by Blogskins.com.