|
Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho! The Lady;
Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho! Blissfully married since 08092008 :) Mark on ur calender, Aug 18th Mummy to my Hunny Bunny Tessa Ho since 08072011 Full time Awesome 29; Yearns - UPDATED 14 SEPT 2012 ,
HKG family holiday Iphone5!!! Tessa to grow up HEALTHY & STRONG! BABY HO!! haha!! New JOB!! Chatterbox ,
Great Clicks ,
老公wanxin MR&MRS DAVID SIM Bittersweet Memories , Important Dates , Click To View ♥
|
Wednesday, 8 December 2010 10:06 Yes! Am back with the good news, the news you guys have been waiting for... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Yes... Yes.. Yes... As some of you might have guessed & closer ones already know, that I'm expecting our 1st little bundle of joy, in the year of Rabbit.. :) Here comes the full story on how i actually discovered the pregnancy... My menses has always been very regular in the last few years.. I knew it from Day 1 (when my menses was supposed to be due) that its B-I-N-G-O!! ROFL~~ I tested positive, & Hubb accompanied me to the GP to get it confirmed the very next day... :) However, I started bleeding the night before the Hari Raya Haji holiday... I panicked, & tried calling all the Woman's clinics, IN VAIN!!! My instinct told me to head to KKH... I told Hubb about it, but because it was a PH, (KKH charges PRIVATE on PH(s) Hubb advised that we should monitor it for awhile more, & if the bleeding continues till the next day, we will go & see a gynae.. But, as a first time mum2be, I wanted SO MUCH to make sure that my BB was alright... :( The bleeding did stop for awhile in the afternoon, & they decided to bring me out to unwind abit.. So we went Bugis @ about 2pm... We were walking around Bugis Junction when I wanted a drink. So Hubb walked into the Watson's store to grab a Jumbo bot of mineral water.. With the worry still hanging in my mind, I headed to the Pharmacy & asked the Pharmacist for 安胎药 but was told that they don't prescribe over-the-counter... Argh~~!! So I told her about my situation, & she advised Hubb to send me to KKH immediately because it was dangerous... :( By now, Hubb started panicking, so we took a bus to KKH, which was less than 15 minutes away... Got ourselves registered, & waited anxiously for our turn... When it came, I re-explained my situation to the gynae, & she immediately performed a virginal scan... Alas!!!! No sign of BB!!! Why is that so??!! I asked... She replied that there could only be 2 possibilities... 1) It could be a 子宫外孕, which will endanger both Mummy & BB! 2) BB could be too small to be detected ... So, they instructed a blood test to determine my HCG level... Was told to come back for the result 2 days later, & with that, we left the Woman's clinic @ about 8pm with even more worries!!! Later, we went for steamboat dinner... I barely ate anything ok! Then, came the shock!!! I missed a call from a unfamiliar number, & when I called them back, they told me go go back for a emergency scan, because judging from my HCG level, there was NO REASON that my BB could not be detected!!! That very night I went back, & gotten the same answer!! BB COULD NOT BE DETECTED!!! I was already on the verge of tears when I heard it ok!!!! I kept asking myself why me???? Why me???!!!! The gynae then instructed me to go back again on Friday for yet another blood test to see if my HCG level has doubled.. If yes, they will be able to confirmed that it is a normal pregnancy... Friday came, & I did another blood test, & my test results shows that my HCG level was doubling very normally!! I finally can heave a sigh of relief after so many sleepless nights & nightmares... :) So we asked the gynae what might be the cause of the non detection?? His replied that BB might be too small to be detected... This answer, was way much more comforting... Isn't it?? So, he scheduled a re-scan one week later, & reassured that it should be detectable by then... Friday FINALLY CAME after 421245825614 years, & I anxiously went for the scan......................... & TADAH~~~~~!!!!!!! We finally saw the fetus, for the very very first time!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) We're soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy ok!!!!!! It was UNSPEAKABLE JOY!!!! Till date, I've yet to have any morning sickness/special cravings etc, which is somewhat a consolation... :) Next appointment would be after X'mas, & I seriously can't wait to see how much she/he has grown.... :) :) :) Till then, ciaoz.. With love, Lingz |