|
Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho! The Lady;
Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho! Blissfully married since 08092008 :) Mark on ur calender, Aug 18th Mummy to my Hunny Bunny Tessa Ho since 08072011 Full time Awesome 29; Yearns - UPDATED 14 SEPT 2012 ,
HKG family holiday Iphone5!!! Tessa to grow up HEALTHY & STRONG! BABY HO!! haha!! New JOB!! Chatterbox ,
Great Clicks ,
老公wanxin MR&MRS DAVID SIM Bittersweet Memories , Important Dates , Click To View ♥
|
Tuesday, 16 November 2010 08:32 Hi all, Thanks for your readership this long while... This is an announcement that I'll stop blogging for the time being for some reasons which I won't be sharing here... I will Not be returning to this blog, for the next few weeks @ least.. But be sure that this blog will not be closed - just that I've got other issues that requires much more of my attention.. :) Till then, take care peeps! Do check back for updates.. Thou not in the next few weeks.. Love, Lingz |