|
Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho! The Lady;
Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho! Blissfully married since 08092008 :) Mark on ur calender, Aug 18th Mummy to my Hunny Bunny Tessa Ho since 08072011 Full time Awesome 29; Yearns - UPDATED 14 SEPT 2012 ,
HKG family holiday Iphone5!!! Tessa to grow up HEALTHY & STRONG! BABY HO!! haha!! New JOB!! Chatterbox ,
Great Clicks ,
老公wanxin MR&MRS DAVID SIM Bittersweet Memories , Important Dates , Click To View ♥
|
Wednesday, 26 August 2009 09:22 I know i haven't been updating my blog as i should have, in the last few days.. HAHA!! Hubb Hubb was like asking me why i haven't been blogging.. Well, reason is, there is nothing interesting/happy/worth-ed blogging about, except for the birthday entry that i still owe you guys.. Its not that i didn't want to blog.. The fact is, there is something, seriously wrong with Blogger, & i cannot seem to load pics.. Sigh~~~ I will get the pics uploaded once Blogger decides to co-operate with me... Oh yes, we're heading down to the hotel tomorrow to see Andy for (most probably) the last time, coz we were informed that he had tendered his resignation, & would be leaving by end of Oct.. He needed us to be there so that he could officially introduce the new manager to us, @ the same time, hand over the whatever work he had to hand over before his official departure.. I tell you ar, it sianz to the max ok... I just hope that whatever that has been agreed upon would remain unchanged, & & &, that the new manager would be nice, if not nicer than Andy.. :( Oh well~~ I will be back with updates on this soon, coz i gotta go for now.. Stay tuned ok.. :) |