|
Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho! The Lady;
Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho! Blissfully married since 08092008 :) Mark on ur calender, Aug 18th Mummy to my Hunny Bunny Tessa Ho since 08072011 Full time Awesome 29; Yearns - UPDATED 14 SEPT 2012 ,
HKG family holiday Iphone5!!! Tessa to grow up HEALTHY & STRONG! BABY HO!! haha!! New JOB!! Chatterbox ,
Great Clicks ,
老公wanxin MR&MRS DAVID SIM Bittersweet Memories , Important Dates , Click To View ♥
|
Monday, 31 August 2009 11:25 Bao is on urgent leave, & that meant that i was battling the battle field alone, this morning, & its 1060 pairs, in just one morning... It was hell-of-a-time, but i'm glad to have managed alone, of course with the help of my ever-loving God.. :) When the orders came in this morning, i panicked, & managed to regain my composure within minutes.. I kept telling myself that everything's gonna be okay, & God is there to lead & guide me thru.. :) It was indeed a breeze this morning.. I was at peace with myself & i knew God was working within (on managing my emotions) me & alongside (to make sure everything is well taken care of) with me.. 1060 pairs.. I don't know, how would i have managed, depending on my strength alone... I was singing along with the SOP (Streams Of Praise) songs playing on Dad's car last night while on the way home after some shopping, & i really felt the peace.. The feeling was...... beyond description.. I walked into office this morning, & my manager told me that Bao is on leave, & amazingly, instead of lamenting, i smiled at her & said ok.. :) I knew i needed sometime to 'digest' the news, so i grabbed my Old Chang Kee, walked to the pantry, opened the fridge, grabbed a packet of Green Tea, sat down, & slowly sink my teeth into the yummy sardine puff, my all time favourite.. :) :) :) I came back at 0845, & began battling the 1060 pairs of shoes.. And, amazingly, i handed out the orders at 1030... I was late by an hour... Earlier, i called Mrs Ong, the delivery department manager, @ 0945 to explain (that Bao was not in) & apologise for the delay... God is amazingly gracious to me!!! :D :D :D |