|
Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho! The Lady;
Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho! Blissfully married since 08092008 :) Mark on ur calender, Aug 18th Mummy to my Hunny Bunny Tessa Ho since 08072011 Full time Awesome 29; Yearns - UPDATED 14 SEPT 2012 ,
HKG family holiday Iphone5!!! Tessa to grow up HEALTHY & STRONG! BABY HO!! haha!! New JOB!! Chatterbox ,
Great Clicks ,
老公wanxin MR&MRS DAVID SIM Bittersweet Memories , Important Dates , Click To View ♥
|
Thursday, 30 July 2009 11:12 I'm happy today, although i'm manning 2 switchboards all by myself.. I'm happy although i would have to start everything from scratch come Monday.. I want, & choose to be happy.. I hope to remain this positive from now on.. :) I've come to realise that, such (the shites i'm going through now) is life, & that i'm not alone!! :D I've got people like Hubb Hubb, like Tutu Kueh, like Ms Ng, S2 etc who never fail to bright up my day with little little things... I ought to be contented with whatever God has blessed me with, & accept the trials & difficulties that has been placed ahead of me.. Like Ms Ng says, everything happens for a reason.. It might not be a bad thing afterall... :D Like i said, what doesn't kill, makes me stronger.. :D I'm happy & i'll always be.. :D :D :D |