Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho!

The Lady;

Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho!
Blissfully married since 08092008 :)
Mark on ur calender, Aug 18th
Mummy to my Hunny Bunny Tessa Ho since 08072011 Full time slacking working mummy
Awesome 29;


Yearns - UPDATED 14 SEPT 2012 ,

HKG family holiday
Iphone5!!!
Tessa to grow up HEALTHY & STRONG!
BABY HO!! haha!!
New JOB!!


Chatterbox ,




Great Clicks ,
老公
wanxin
MR&MRS DAVID SIM


Bittersweet Memories ,

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
July 2011
September 2012
March 2014



Important Dates ,

Click To View ♥

03072007; the day we held hands... :)
03072008; we celebrated our 1st Anniversary @ Cable Car Sky Dining.. :)
03072009; Memorable 2nd Anniversary Celebration.. :)
05062010 AD wedding!!! :)
sometime in end Oct 2010, it was tested +
08072011, Tessa was delivered, NAUTURAL, WITHOUT epidural! PTL!!!



Daisypath
Uber long ranting post ahead..
Wednesday, 10 June 2009 09:56




Alright peeps... I'm coping much better now, as compared to the last few days... :)

I've learnt to let go & let live - i'm not sure if this is appropriate word to be used..

I've came to realise that, if one refuses to help himself/herself, no one can help him/her.. If everyone, only thinks for themselves, then, there is really not much one can do to help.. No use debating or arguing @ all, coz @ the end of the day, all you get is anger & resentment...

I was very unhappy eversince Sunday night, & it dragged all the way till now.. Too many events have happened in the last few days, one after another... I felt very drained, emotionally...

The stress is coming in from everywhere & anywhere!!! I even wondered if anyone bothered about my feelings & existence...

是谁规定姐姐一定就要让妹妹?? 为什么一定要我做出让步???

举例说明:
(一)

Laptop 是爸爸几年前买来,好方便我们做作业的.. 但到了最后, 那台电脑却变成好像是她的个人电脑..

后来, 我因为受不了她每天 hooked onto online games, online 偶像剧, 向hubb hubb 诉苦.. Hubb Hubb 才买了Pinky 给我.. :)

虽然只是一台不过 $700+ 的laptop, 但, 对我而言, 那就够了... 至少, 每当我需要用到电脑时, 没必要非等到她看完电影或game over 了,才能到我.. 等到脖子都长了, 都等不到 lor..

(二)

我从多久以前,就说要去 Blk137 吃lor mee?? 吃到今天都没吃到lor.. (that was like more than 2 months ago lor) 就因为她要跟Uncle Spencer去吃, 我们就非得跟着去吗???

Its not that i don't want to eat with Uncle Spencer & gang.. In fact, i love dining with them.. They're really a very fun bunch, & i really enjoy lunches with them.. But, i don't understand why must my craving be swept under the carpet, just becoz she wanted to eat with them??

I've been wanting to go to that lor mee store, for the longest time.. But, until now, i still don't get to eat it.. Its really getting on my nerves!!!

Sunday is my only chance to eat that lor mee.. But week after week, months after months, i'm still waiting to eat it.. I wished they serve dinner too!! So i could go over after work to kill that crave.. But the problem is, THEY DON'T!!! THEY DON'T!!! Get it not!!!!

I WANT MY LOR MEE!!!!!!!!! GET IT????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If she can get her ways, i don't understand why i can't get mine!!! Am i not your daughter too?????

I on the fan becoz the weather these days are horribly hot, i'm wasting electricity... She leaves the laptop running in the bedroom to earn points on the Pet Society on Facebook while watching the TV in the living room is not considered wasting electricity???

Then when the bill comes out expensive, i'm the scapegoat for on-ing the fan too much????

So, i do not have the rights to be unhappy & angry over all these assumptions & accusations..??? I know that you all have been telling her to off the laptop while watching TV.. But, few months down the road, has anything changed yet??? NO!!!!!!!

Instead of imposing a penalty on her like confiscating 'her' lappy, you all did nothing to correct the problem....

(三)

I have bad motion sickness, & you all knew it.. But each & everytime, Hubb & I was being pushed to sit in the car, driven by BIL.. You all know he is new to driving, & is jerking everytime, & it causes my motion sickness.. Why must it be me when you all know i've got bad motion sickness????

She didn't want to sit in a vehicle that is jerking all the time & she INSTRUCTED us to go sit BIL's car.. She is your daughter.. Am i not your daughter too???

The other time, we went to 二舅's birthday celebration.. On the very same night, we had to attend the grand opening of Cousin Alan's pub.. We already said that we'll leave together once the birthday party ends..

But what happened in the end??? Some of them suggested that they wanted to go over to take a look, & your beloved daughter suggested that Hubb & me to stay on for the cake cutting & take a cab down to the pub again later, while she went off in comfort in the car.. Am i not your daughter too???

The reason why we went along with it was the fact that we didn't want to dampen other people's mood, seeing us in disagreements...

Then came the Sunday incident, which i would not want to go into details, coz if i do, it'll take eternity for me to complete the whole book of all her selfish acts...

说实在的, 我心里不平衡!! 我不服!!

WHY AM I THE ONE ALWAYS EXPECTED TO 作出让步???

WHY?? WHY?? WHY???

Can i request for you guys to spare a thought for my feelings too??? I'm just human... I've got feelings too, & i feel very very very hurt by all the things that are happening now...!!!

或许我应该adopt a i-don't-care-anymore attitude?? 又或许来个硬碰硬???

Anyway, i'm coping better now already.. I'll just care less.. She'll get everything in her way.. See if anyone, other than her family members can take her nonsense not..

p/s: Hubb, can i request you don't give me nonsense too??? I don't think i can take anything more than what i already am having now.... TIA.. :)








Copyright © 2009! Inc. All rights reserved. Designed by HeartRacer and Created by VoxyBaby. Powered by Blogskins.com.