Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho!

The Lady;

Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho!
Blissfully married since 08092008 :)
Mark on ur calender, Aug 18th
Mummy to my Hunny Bunny Tessa Ho since 08072011 Full time slacking working mummy
Awesome 29;


Yearns - UPDATED 14 SEPT 2012 ,

HKG family holiday
Iphone5!!!
Tessa to grow up HEALTHY & STRONG!
BABY HO!! haha!!
New JOB!!


Chatterbox ,




Great Clicks ,
老公
wanxin
MR&MRS DAVID SIM


Bittersweet Memories ,

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
July 2011
September 2012
March 2014



Important Dates ,

Click To View ♥

03072007; the day we held hands... :)
03072008; we celebrated our 1st Anniversary @ Cable Car Sky Dining.. :)
03072009; Memorable 2nd Anniversary Celebration.. :)
05062010 AD wedding!!! :)
sometime in end Oct 2010, it was tested +
08072011, Tessa was delivered, NAUTURAL, WITHOUT epidural! PTL!!!



Daisypath
Happy 23rd!!! :)
Wednesday, 3 June 2009 00:01




Finally, the time has come.. :)

It has been a bittersweet 23 months with you, & soon enough, we'll be celebrating our 2 anniversary, & in no time, we'll be married, 'officially'!!.. :)

There are a million things that i could thank you for.. :) :)

* I thank God for putting you in my life ;)

* I thank your Mummy & Daddy, for you.. For without them, there wouldn't be you.. :)

* I thank you, for sending me the initial Friendster message.. :)

* I thank you for your Class 95 on-air dedication which i missed, but had you took the trouble to record it on your mobile to play it for me.. :)

* I thank you for all the little surprises that you sprung me with throughout the r/s.. :)

* I thank you for taking the trouble to wake up early, just to walk me to my office.. :)

* I thank you for buying in lunch for me every single day, rain or shine.. :)

& the list runs on...

But above all else, i would like to thank you for being sucha patient & doting husband.. :)

I know, (& i believe you too know) that, nothing of the above was possible, if we didn't have God as the centre party.. :)

With God being in the centre, i believe we can go against all odds (including your family problems) to emerge as winners.. Right??? :)

Then again, its an effort everyone involved, has to put in.. :)

One thing for sure, i know i will.. I will try my every effort to be on better terms with your Mom.. Although i'm still trying & struggling hard, i'll cling on to the belief that God will eventually show me the way out of the darkness.. :)

*** No more silly quarrels over such matters already ok?? Let's work on it!! :)

Just before i end off this post, allow me to once again, wish you a Happy 23rd month, & i'm looking forward to many, many, many more happy months with you!! :)

I LOVE YOU, VERY, VERY, VERY MUCHIE!!! :)

HUGGSS & KISSSESSS!!

:) :) :)








Copyright © 2009! Inc. All rights reserved. Designed by HeartRacer and Created by VoxyBaby. Powered by Blogskins.com.