|
Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho! The Lady;
Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho! Blissfully married since 08092008 :) Mark on ur calender, Aug 18th Mummy to my Hunny Bunny Tessa Ho since 08072011 Full time Awesome 29; Yearns - UPDATED 14 SEPT 2012 ,
HKG family holiday Iphone5!!! Tessa to grow up HEALTHY & STRONG! BABY HO!! haha!! New JOB!! Chatterbox ,
Great Clicks ,
老公wanxin MR&MRS DAVID SIM Bittersweet Memories , Important Dates , Click To View ♥
|
Wednesday, 18 February 2009 09:41 Is Singapore gracious enough..?? Its NOT (just yet) to me... Its way far from gracious boy... Let me quote you a couple of examples.. The examples are purely examples... Its not supposed to be directed @ anyone, nor am i having any hard feelings.. Its purely just my 2cents worth... Just last night, i boarded the bus after buying dinner.. I found myself a seat, comfortably tuck myself into the seat & was about to doze off when i saw a preggie who had just boarded the bus... My first instinct was to give up my seat to her on the packed bus, nevermind the fact that i've been standing for the past one hour, all the way from Tiong Bahru plus the fact that it was just Day 2 of my TOTM.. (it came on sunday night, just before i decided to turn in..) Also keeping in mind that i had 2 bags of food with me... But she turned me off.. Her body language was as if she was telling me i owed her the seat.. She did not even have the courtesy to eye contact with me.. The bus was jerking like hell... My legs were tired & wobbly.. I was in pain.. I was holding on to my dinner.. I fought hard to keep my balance, & thank God i made it back home, unhurt.. (= But ot made me think.. Do i really HAVE TO give up the seat(s) each time i see a preggie?? Have it ever dawned on her that i might need the seat as much as she do..??? Then, this morning, while i was trying to board the bus going towards the train station, i was being 'slapped' by a big & burly man.. I look upon it as an accident, & what i got next was far from what i deserved.. He turned & glared @ me... Hey, excuse me?? You hit me, & you still glared @ me?? I understood that the bus was packed, & didn't mind that you hit me.. I knew it was an accident.. But having you glare @ me after hitting me is just so not right ok... You think this was the worst right..?? Not just yet people.. A big woman boarded the bus @ the next stop, & stood beside me.. There were still people trying to board the bus, & despite the pleas of the bus driver, they refused to wait for the next bus.. They just squeezed, squeezed & squeezed, pushed, pushed & pushed... With the burly man(whose armpit smelt like I would appreciate if you do not laugh @ my misery... *p*u*k*e On the train, i see much people again... *shake heads* Frankly, i don't understand why can't they take the trouble to shower in the morning if they do have body odour... It won't kill to shower right..??? OK.. I have to admit that, i'm a cleaniness freak.. I cannot stand people not showering in the mornings, & i haveto pay the heavy price of having to breathe in stale air early in the morning, & losing my appetite... Speaking of losing my appetite, *yuck* Gracious Singapore?? I think there is still a long way to go man... |