|
Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho! The Lady;
Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho! Blissfully married since 08092008 :) Mark on ur calender, Aug 18th Mummy to my Hunny Bunny Tessa Ho since 08072011 Full time Awesome 29; Yearns - UPDATED 14 SEPT 2012 ,
HKG family holiday Iphone5!!! Tessa to grow up HEALTHY & STRONG! BABY HO!! haha!! New JOB!! Chatterbox ,
Great Clicks ,
老公wanxin MR&MRS DAVID SIM Bittersweet Memories , Important Dates , Click To View ♥
|
Friday, 23 January 2009 09:54 The long awaited CNY break is finally here, & its something worth smiling about.. (= We'll be reopening for business on Thursday, 29012009, & that means, we'll be having like 5 long days of break, including the weekend... Whoots!!!! (=(= Jes lagi best!!! Whole week off!!!! I also want!!!! HAHHA!!! She so cute!!! Keep saying want to come to my house to bai-nian to my parents & take ang pow with Onion.. ^_^ ==== I've received, my advanced Valentine's Day gift yesterday, & i like it verrrrryyyyyy much!!! I LOVE MY PINKY!!! (= We had earlier saw the PINKY @ Courts in Tampines.. But when we enquired about the in-stock availability, we were told that it was out of stock, & even the staff there didn't know when it was coming in.. So when we passed by Challenger yesyerday, he suggested we go in & check out whether it was available there.. Initially, i was reluctant, but later decided to check it out anyway.. I got overly excited when i saw the same Pinky on display, & when we enquired with the salesman, he told us that he only had the last (new) piece in stock.. I was sooooooooooooo excited that i jumped, literally... But Hubby said he was not ready to buy this week, coz he said he wanted to wait for his pay to come in first.. I think he saw the disappointment, written all over my face... So we asked if we could reserve that last piece first.. The answer was a YES,, provided we put a deposit of $215.00... So, after discussing for a while, we decided it was better to get on the spot, simply because it was the last piece, it was a LITMITED EDITION & also, we were afraid that some other staff might make a mistake & sell it off to some other people after we paid the deposit.. Plus, we thought that the deposit was a little in the high side... Along with it, we signed up for a 2 year membership, coz there was a members promotion going on... Also, along with it, came a free cutie mouse.. (= Yes... I love my PINKY, very much... I need not to wait for my sister to finish her Youtube movies to use the lappy, anymore...~~~(=(= Thanks Dear.. (= |