|
Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho! The Lady;
Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho! Blissfully married since 08092008 :) Mark on ur calender, Aug 18th Mummy to my Hunny Bunny Tessa Ho since 08072011 Full time Awesome 29; Yearns - UPDATED 14 SEPT 2012 ,
HKG family holiday Iphone5!!! Tessa to grow up HEALTHY & STRONG! BABY HO!! haha!! New JOB!! Chatterbox ,
Great Clicks ,
老公wanxin MR&MRS DAVID SIM Bittersweet Memories , Important Dates , Click To View ♥
|
Thursday, 29 January 2009 10:53 俗话说: 家家有本难念的经 这是我在这次新年的house visiting 中,所领悟到的。。。 不一定有钱就会快乐。。。 I am very happy, to be blessed with wonderful parents, & my family is almost problems free… I saw with my own eyes, how lonely my Uncle was during the reunion dinner on Sunday, sitting in one corner of the corridor, smoking alone…. It was quite a sad sight, because he seems to not be able to get along well with any of his brothers @ all… I’m not going into details on this matter, & all I can say is that I really feel very sad seeing him this way… He seems to have everything… From a 3 story terrace house, to numerous high end vehicles, (a Mazda WRX, 2 Merz Benz (Series 3 & 5), a maid, many workers & tonnes of money… But why isn't he happy @ all..??? Only we know, & I’m sure he knows too… I was oblivious to all the happenings in the past, but as time goes by, & as we get older, we get to see & understand what’s happening, from an adult’s point of view…. ==== Also, I’ve learnt to take everything in my own stride, because, afterall, 嘴巴是人家的。。 I’m not going into details on this too… (= 如果我说 i’m least affected by all the comments or the way people look at me, 那是假的。。 但这一切已经,不太重要了, 因为,只求自己无愧于心,那就足够了。。快乐就好。。(= 何必要为了无谓的gossips, 弄得自己如此不快乐呢?看淡就好。。。(= 经上记着说: 喜乐的心乃是良药; 忧伤的灵使骨枯干。 所以,我要快乐 |