|
Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho! The Lady;
Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho! Blissfully married since 08092008 :) Mark on ur calender, Aug 18th Mummy to my Hunny Bunny Tessa Ho since 08072011 Full time Awesome 29; Yearns - UPDATED 14 SEPT 2012 ,
HKG family holiday Iphone5!!! Tessa to grow up HEALTHY & STRONG! BABY HO!! haha!! New JOB!! Chatterbox ,
Great Clicks ,
老公wanxin MR&MRS DAVID SIM Bittersweet Memories , Important Dates , Click To View ♥
|
Friday, 9 January 2009 12:20 Cravings... I had a sudden craving for Hi-Chew sweet, the sweet originated from Japan, i suppose.. So, i sms-ed MVLLKK to grab some from Cheers. Normal price for it is about $1.20 or $1.30 each.. Its now on promotion, & you can get 2 for a unbeatable price of $1.85, so its a MUST BUY for me..(= Then, there is the Teochew Porridge from Windsor Hotel that i miss BIG TIME!!! For just $10.80, you get to eat-all-you-want. Fish, prawns, kiam-chye, kailan, braised tofu, ikan bilis & so much more... The dishes are very simple & cheap.. But the combination is F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C... I remembered, Dad actually attacked the pork floss... Yes, my Dad loves his porridge with pork floss very very much... For one bowl of sweet potato porridge, he polished off 3 bowls of pork floss!!! Amazing!!! I attacked the prawns, my all time favourite!!! 3 plates, full of them... OPPS... Well, i think i better stop here, before i cannot contain my craving & end up there tonight... HAHAH!!! |