|
Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho! The Lady;
Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho! Blissfully married since 08092008 :) Mark on ur calender, Aug 18th Mummy to my Hunny Bunny Tessa Ho since 08072011 Full time Awesome 29; Yearns - UPDATED 14 SEPT 2012 ,
HKG family holiday Iphone5!!! Tessa to grow up HEALTHY & STRONG! BABY HO!! haha!! New JOB!! Chatterbox ,
Great Clicks ,
老公wanxin MR&MRS DAVID SIM Bittersweet Memories , Important Dates , Click To View ♥
|
Sunday, 19 October 2008 00:05 Here, i'm going to dedicate this post, to 2 of my friends, who are going through all the shites from matters-of-the-heart... I sincerely, hope that you guys will get outta all the shite real soon.... Here, this song, dedicated to you, & i hope it'll heal all the hurts that you guys have experienced, & all i needed you guys to know, is the fact that i will always be there for you, should you need a listening ear or a shoulder for you to cry on...(= Cheer, pal, everything's gonna be alright... (= Until I Get Over You Woke up today thinking of you Another night that I made my way through So many dreams still left in my mind But they can never come true I press rewind and remember when I close my eyes and I'm with you again But in the end I can still feel the pain, every time I hear your name [Chorus] The sun won't shine since you went away Seems like the rain's falling every day There's just one heart, where there once was two But that's the way it's gotta be, Until I get over you [Verse 2] Walked through the park, in the evening air I heard a voice and I thought you were there I run away but I just can't escape Memories of you everywhere They say that time will dry the tears But true love burns for a thousand years Give my tomorrows for one yesterday Just to know that I could have you here *Repeat Chorous [Bridge] When will this river of tears stop fallin' Where can I run so I won't feel alone Can't walk away when the pain keeps callin' I've just gotta take it from here on my own But it's so hard to let go *Repeat Chorous... _____________________________________________ Well, i really really hope to see the chirpy you soon |