|
Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho! The Lady;
Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho! Blissfully married since 08092008 :) Mark on ur calender, Aug 18th Mummy to my Hunny Bunny Tessa Ho since 08072011 Full time Awesome 29; Yearns - UPDATED 14 SEPT 2012 ,
HKG family holiday Iphone5!!! Tessa to grow up HEALTHY & STRONG! BABY HO!! haha!! New JOB!! Chatterbox ,
Great Clicks ,
老公wanxin MR&MRS DAVID SIM Bittersweet Memories , Important Dates , Click To View ♥
|
Friday, 12 September 2008 16:53 There's mooncake festival celebration @ church tonight... For some reasons, i feel lazy, & am not lookng forward to it... )= I dare not say that i'm a party person, but @ the most least, i do not reject it as much as i do like now... I don't know.. Maybe disappointments after disappointments made me feel this way... There is a couple of people whom i do not want & hate to see... I think they're just poking too much in my life, & its getting on my nerves, especially that nosey parker i blogged about on Tuesday... )= I would rather, spend my days @ home, watching the TV, sleeping & using the computer... At the most least, all these things does not talk unncessasarily & brainlessly... (= I do start to wonder, whats the point of dragging myself to church, sit in the congregation, don't feel a single thing, & just waste my Sunday away...??? Its so meaningless... )= My only hope now, is that the fire in me can be once again rekindled by Pastor Zhang, whenever he visits from Taiwan, & i really hope to move to somewhere that allows me spiritual growth, because i do not wish to waste away my youth... )= Anyway, TGIF!!!! |