|
Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho! The Lady;
Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho! Blissfully married since 08092008 :) Mark on ur calender, Aug 18th Mummy to my Hunny Bunny Tessa Ho since 08072011 Full time Awesome 29; Yearns - UPDATED 14 SEPT 2012 ,
HKG family holiday Iphone5!!! Tessa to grow up HEALTHY & STRONG! BABY HO!! haha!! New JOB!! Chatterbox ,
Great Clicks ,
老公wanxin MR&MRS DAVID SIM Bittersweet Memories , Important Dates , Click To View ♥
|
Saturday, 6 September 2008 00:00 For all those times you stood by me; For all the truth that you made me see; For all the joy you brought to my life; For all the wrong that you made right; For every dream you made come true; For all the love I found in you; I'll be forever thankful baby; Youre the one who held me up; Never let me fall; Youre the one who saw me through; through it all You were my strength when I was weak; You were my voice when I couldn't speak; You were my eyes when I couldn't see; You saw the best there was in me; Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; You gave me faith coz you believed; I'm everything I am; Because you loved me. You gave me wings and made me fly; You touched my hand I could touch the sky; I lost my faith, you gave it back to me; You said no star was out of reach; You stood by me and I stood tall; I had your love I had it all; I'm grateful for each day you gave me; Maybe I dont know that much; But I know this much is true; I was blessed because I was loved by you. You were my strength when I was weak; You were my voice when I couldn't speak; You were my eyes when I couldn't see; You saw the best there was in me; Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; You gave me faith coz you believed; I'm everything I am; Because you loved me. You were always there for me; Your tender wings that carried me; A light in the dark shining your love into my life; You've been my inspiration; Through the lies you were the truth; My world is a better place because of you; You were my strength when I was weak; You were my voice when I couldn't speak; You were my eyes when I couldn't see; You saw the best there was in me; Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; You gave me faith coz you believed; I'm everything I am; Because you loved me. You were my strength when I was weak You were my voice when I couldnt speak You were my eyes when I couldnt see You saw the best there was in me Lifted me up when I couldnt reach You gave me faith coz you believed I'm everything I am Because you loved me. I'm everything I am Because you loved me. ****************************** Here's a lil' surprise for you, my darling... (= I hope you'll like this lil something i did, for you, just for you... We'll be Mr & Mrs @ the strike of 3pm come September 8, & i hope we'll really live happily everafter together.... (= Though i know fairytales aren't present in after-marriages, but what i need you to know is, there is one thing that will never ever change, & thats my love for you.. (= Let us work together, to make our marriage a blissful & everlasting one alright..?? It may not be easy, but i hold firm to one belief that, our Good Lord will aid us through whatever tough times that may come in our way.. (= |