Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho!

The Lady;

Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho!
Blissfully married since 08092008 :)
Mark on ur calender, Aug 18th
Mummy to my Hunny Bunny Tessa Ho since 08072011 Full time slacking working mummy
Awesome 29;


Yearns - UPDATED 14 SEPT 2012 ,

HKG family holiday
Iphone5!!!
Tessa to grow up HEALTHY & STRONG!
BABY HO!! haha!!
New JOB!!


Chatterbox ,




Great Clicks ,
老公
wanxin
MR&MRS DAVID SIM


Bittersweet Memories ,

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
July 2011
September 2012
March 2014



Important Dates ,

Click To View ♥

03072007; the day we held hands... :)
03072008; we celebrated our 1st Anniversary @ Cable Car Sky Dining.. :)
03072009; Memorable 2nd Anniversary Celebration.. :)
05062010 AD wedding!!! :)
sometime in end Oct 2010, it was tested +
08072011, Tessa was delivered, NAUTURAL, WITHOUT epidural! PTL!!!



Daisypath
nosey parkers!!!
Tuesday, 9 September 2008 12:43




I locked my blog last night, but decided to re-open it, because i don't want to be controlled by some nosey parker(s)+big mouth(s)...

I find it so funny... In the first place, i never asked you to come read my blog... I didn't even once talked to you in church... You came to my blog, most probably from Mel's link, read my blog, & broadcasted it to you-know-who-else...

Just in case you are wondering am i talking about you, its you, yes YOU!!! Doubt no further...

I really can't comprehend, why must you do so... That entry regarding my yonger sister, was just merely a very general & innocent entry about my views & feelings...

I DON'T NEED you, to broadcast it, you nosey parker!!!!

I pondered locking my blog, (which i did last night) changing my URL, but the thing is, i spent the whole morning thinking, & concluded that my life is NOT GOING to be controlled by you.. So i decided to unlock it again...

Allow people privacy & giave respect, if you want people to respect yours...!!!

I don't see myself going to everyone's blog, read it, & broadcast it... I still gave them the respect & privacy they want & NEED...

GET A LIFE WILL YOU..?? Stop acting like a kiddo...

You're certainly NOT WELCOMED to read my entries.. I don't need you to increase the profile hit count number in my blog...!!!!!!

Just in case you are STILL WONDERING if i am talking about you, i told you, doubt NO FURTHER... YOU, yes YOU!!!! I feel like puking @ the sight of you.. Its irks me... It does irks me!!!!

Don't let me hate & despise you...!!!!!
I ought to thank you for adding the numbers to my profile hit counts in the last few months or years... You are NOT WELCOME here anymore!!! Just SHOO!!!!









Copyright © 2009! Inc. All rights reserved. Designed by HeartRacer and Created by VoxyBaby. Powered by Blogskins.com.