|
Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho! The Lady;
Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho! Blissfully married since 08092008 :) Mark on ur calender, Aug 18th Mummy to my Hunny Bunny Tessa Ho since 08072011 Full time Awesome 29; Yearns - UPDATED 14 SEPT 2012 ,
HKG family holiday Iphone5!!! Tessa to grow up HEALTHY & STRONG! BABY HO!! haha!! New JOB!! Chatterbox ,
Great Clicks ,
老公wanxin MR&MRS DAVID SIM Bittersweet Memories , Important Dates , Click To View ♥
|
Tuesday, 23 September 2008 19:27 Today very drama... HAHA!!!! First, i had KFC for lunch... Had the Fish Zinger Meal, which was half finished, coz the meal was too big for me.... Then, while i was lunching halfway, an old lady, about 80 years old, walking with the aid of a walking stick, walked into the restaurant, & ordered a 2 pcs(crispy) chicken meal, & guess what?? She finished the whole meal ok...!!! 2pcs chicken, with whipped potato, coleslaw, & a coke!!! Yes!! I was amazed that she drank coke!!! Its such a rare sight to see an old & frail woman, walk into a fastfood joint, order a meal, drink coke, & most amazingly, finished the whole meal, all by herself, & asked for more chilli!!! Amazing hor??? (or am i just suaku..??) HAHA!!!! Then, i trained down to Raffles Place for my first interview... (= While on the train, i witnessed a man went berserk for no rhyme or reason... He was screaming & shouting hysterically, & the best part was, he was less than 10 steps away from where i am sitting!!! A woman, who was sitting right in front of where he was standing, stood up & briskly walked away... I bet she was terrified!!!! It went on for about 5 minutes, & all eyes stared balnkly @ him, as it unfolded, right before our very eyes.... *shiver* I alighted @ Raffles Place, & guess what..?? I saw a 5-dollar note fly past, (someone must have dropped it), & since no one was bothered to pick that $5 up, so i ran after it like as if it was $50 lor!!! HAHA!!!! I'm richer by $5!!!! So happy lor!!! Later, i went to Changi for another interview, which i really pin high hopes of getting, coz its soooo near my place!!!.... Lets hope i get it... (= Then, just now, as i was walking to buy dinner, i picked up another 20cent... So happy.... (= In all, i'm richer by $5.20 today.... (= You all happy for me anot huh...?? I really very happy!!!! I think i something-wrong already!!! HAHA!!! |