|
Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho! The Lady;
Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho! Blissfully married since 08092008 :) Mark on ur calender, Aug 18th Mummy to my Hunny Bunny Tessa Ho since 08072011 Full time Awesome 29; Yearns - UPDATED 14 SEPT 2012 ,
HKG family holiday Iphone5!!! Tessa to grow up HEALTHY & STRONG! BABY HO!! haha!! New JOB!! Chatterbox ,
Great Clicks ,
老公wanxin MR&MRS DAVID SIM Bittersweet Memories , Important Dates , Click To View ♥
|
Monday, 8 September 2008 21:01 Am back from my ROM!!!! (= Officially Mrs Ho now... (opps!!!) (= Took loads of pictures, but its all in either Dear's or Dad's camera.. So, i will have to wait for them to pass me the pictures, before i can upload them... (= The food, is marvellous, finger-licking good... (= Having my friends & relatives with me on this special day... I am indeed, very very happy, simply over the moon!!! (= Recieved lots of gifts & well wishes from everyone.. (= Here are all the pictures!!!!! All soooooo nice can!!!! I love them all... Really!!!! (= I love the 3rd gift to the bits!!!!!! (= Pr. Anna gift-ed it to us... Its sooooooooooo sweet & soooooooooooo nice lor!!! I would like to thank all, for the very generous gifts, ang pows, & sincere wishes from all my friends, once again... (= I'm sooooooooooo over the moon... (= |