|
Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho! The Lady;
Wifey to Alfred Ho, Mommy to Tessa Ho! Blissfully married since 08092008 :) Mark on ur calender, Aug 18th Mummy to my Hunny Bunny Tessa Ho since 08072011 Full time Awesome 29; Yearns - UPDATED 14 SEPT 2012 ,
HKG family holiday Iphone5!!! Tessa to grow up HEALTHY & STRONG! BABY HO!! haha!! New JOB!! Chatterbox ,
Great Clicks ,
老公wanxin MR&MRS DAVID SIM Bittersweet Memories , Important Dates , Click To View ♥
|
Monday, 25 August 2008 12:10 I'm soooooo happy today!!!! (= I'm into my last week!!! (= Anyway, i am really looking forward to my long long (not exactly very long actually) break... HAHA!!! I'm also sooooo looking forward to my sister's wedding!!! Waited for donkey years for this day to come, & now, its barely a month away!!!! Yippie!!!!! (=(= They went to collect their albums yesterday, & its sooooooooooooooo nice can!!!!!! Soooooooo lomantic!!!!!!! I want, i want!!!! *Grinning at LKK* Its Monday, & i feel lazy... HAHA!! I hope for this week whisk by quickly!!! |